FOR ALL ANDROID PHONES AND TABLETS
Revised April 2018
- You can use tabs or
sliding panels to see the
different input screens.
- No need to remember well numbers or
names. You can use the built-in camera on
your device to scan barcodes.
- Stores several months of history
data to allow you to view, query or plot production
- Saves field and office personnel tremendous time.
Perform a week's work in seconds.
- Customized modules in Oil &
Gas Production, Meter readings, Gas storage, Brine
disposal, work-over, swab, compressors, drilling,
completion and daily activities.
- Gas module calculates gas production,
water and oil gages and volumes for every
well or meter at the end of every entry. Calculated
volumes are compared to targets and to pevious
volumes. All input is validated for accuracy.
- Device connects directly to a PC and transmits
data with one keystroke.
- All results are displayed on the device's screen
before the record is saved to give the user a
chance to make corrections.
- Transfers data at a very fast rate.
Transfers a week's worth of data in less than three
seconds. You can also email the text file
directly from the device, eliminating field
personnel from driving to the office. You can use
FTP to transfer the file directly to a particular
- All data transferred to a PC uses an
ASCII text format comma delimited
so it can be imported to any database or
- You can capture gas data for orifice, rotary or
- You can enter fluid data in feet and inches or
inches to suit your preferences. This also applies
to oil and water shipments.
- You can turn on and off carrying casing and
tubing pressure from the previous reading.
- You can also turn on and off carrying tank gages
from the previous reading.
- You can turn on and off carrying comments from
the previous reading to minimize the time a user
- You can flag discrepancies in the gas
calculations if a current gas volume is way out of
line from last volume.